This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
REPLACEMENT LENS for AKASO Mag-Pro OTG Goggles model.
ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY- Double-layer lens design and high performance hydrophilic coating on the inner side minimize the chance of fogging.
HIGH QUALITY LENSES - Extremely impact-resistant, block all harmful UV up to 400nm and offer superior visual clarity.
Visible Light Transmission and Lens Color
Your lens color serves to filter and emphasize the colors in your vision. The amount of light that reaches your eyes through the lens is called the visible light transmission (VLT).The higher the percentage the more light goes through the lens, the lower the percentage the less light filters through the lens.
Lighter lens tints have a higher VLT because more light passes through the lens. Yellow, gold, amber or rose-colored lenses all offer increased VLT and make good choices on cloudy, socked-in days.
Darker tints have lower VLT because less light passes through the lens. Brown, gray and copper-colored lenses all offer reduced VLT and thus excel on bluebird days.
Clear lenses are appropriate for night skiing.
VLT(Visible Light Transmission)Reference Scope:
VLT 0-10% - For sunny days
VLT 10-25% - For partially clouded to sunny days
VLT 25-55% - For cloudy days and dusk
VLT 55-90% - For night and heavily clouded days
1. Always store your goggles in a protective pouch or goggle case.
2. When cleaning your lenses, only wipe the outside with a specific goggle or glasses cloth.
3. Do not wipe the inside of your goggles if moisture gets on the inside lens. The inside lens is treated with an anti-fog coating so if you wipe that coating off, your goggles are almost certain to fog up. If snow or water gets into your goggles, shake them out first, then let it air-dry.
1. Lens replacement is ONLY compatible with AKASO Mag-Pro OTG Goggles. Not with goggles from any other manufacturer.
2. Please note to remove the protective films cover on polarized lenses before use it.
AKASO Ski Goggles PRO Replacement Lens - B07716Z4ZB